Kwaku (pronounced Kway-Kuu) is an award winning Ghanaian-Canadian photographer and artist who brings immense creativity to his work.
Living and studying in London before relocating to New York, Kwaku continued to develop an appreciation for the diverse cultures he was fortunate to experience.
Born and raised in Ghana, he credits his creativity to the influences these enviroments have had on his life in general.
Kwaku is also a filmmaker and is currently based in Toronto.
- Communication Arts, 2022 Photo Annual, Winner.
- Applied Arts Magazine, 2020 Portrait Photography, Winner.
- International Photo Awards, 2019, Portraiture and Digital Enhancement Finalist.
- Communication Arts, 2019 Photo Annual, Winner.
- International Photo Awards, 2017, Finalist.
- Communication Arts, 2017, Photo Annual, Finalist.
Style No Chaser: stylenochaser.com/visual-artistry-enhanced-reality-kwaku-kufuor
- Maclean's Inc.
- Red Bull Records.
- Sway Magazine.
- YRB Magazine.
- Uptown Magazine.
- Rothmans Menswear.
- Art Square Gallery, Toronto, Group Show, 2017.
- W Magazine/Guess Group Show, Emerging talent, 2005.